April 25 bank holiday in Rimini: All Inclusive & Wellness package
Full board and free admission to the wellness centre from 60 Euro per personCome to Rimini for the April 25 bank holiday and celebrate the beginning of the warm season with an unforgettable holiday at the exclusive 4 star Hotel Panama Majestic in Marina Centro!
Take advantage of the incredible all inclusive package with full board and free admission to the wellness centre offered by the elegant 4 star hotel to spend a few days of fun and relaxation with all mod cons and first class services.
APRIL 25 BANK HOLIDAY 2014 SPECIAL OFFER:
ALL INCLUSIVE & SPA PACKAGE
(offer valid from 24 to 28 April 2014)
Aquamarine room: € 60
Topaz room: € 70
Emerald room (sea view and courtesy bathrobe): € 85
Ruby room (sea view, courtesy bathrobe and sauna towels, hydro-massage tub, welcome surprise in the room with fresh fruit and prosecco): € 100
Family Package 3 nights limited availability. Contact us for further information.
*Rates are intended per person per night in double room (no minimum stay)
*Visitors’ tax not included
The April 25 Bank Holiday 2014 All Inclusive Package includes:
- Rich buffet breakfast with delicious local products, homemade sweets and jams, cereals, fresh fruit and deli meats, eggs and cheese for those who prefer savoury foods;
- Full board with delicious meat and fish menus to choose from, served at the table and buffet with vast selection of hors d’oeuvres and vegetables open for lunch and dinner;
- Unlimited drinks with meals (water and draught beers, white Trebbiano and red Sangiovese wines);
- Fancy Easter Lunch with rich theme menu;
- Free admission to wellness centre within the hotel equipped with sauna, Turkish bath, 2 heated hydro-massage pools on the top floor with small gym equipped with Technogym apparatus;
- Free Wi-Fi connection;
- Private parking;
Hurry! Book your April holidays before March 25, 2014 and you will have a 10% discount.
To receive further information on this offer or request a customized quote, fill in the form below: